Meal One
Breakfast smoothie:
8 oz whole milk
1/2 scoop protein powder (strawberry)
1/2 banana
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
Meal Two
2 oz tuna salad w/ 1/4 diced apple w/peel
salad: baby spinach, tomatoes, black olives, yellow bell peppers, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, pepper
Meal Three
"snack"
tall misto at Starbucks w/whole milk (coffee w/steamed milk)
Meal Four
"Dinner with the girls"--no measuring or zoning!
Chicken Sahi Korma (sp?)
Chicken
rice
naan
white hot chocolate
Today is my sister-in-law's birthday! Julie and I met when we were just 12 years old. She and I were best buddies for years before we lost touch with each other. Then we were reunited when I started to date her older brother, Eric! 10 years ago today I flew her out to Santa Fe, NM to hang out with me and my new boyfriend and who happened to be her big brother! What a small world we live in. Thanks, Julie for being such an awesome sister and friend! I love you! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment