Thanks, Angela! How are you? I gave a nutrition seminar last Saturday, and thought of asking Guts Church to host one in the New Year as an event for their Women's Ministry. What do you think?
Hey... I think that would be a great idea. I'm not sure who you would approach, but I know they did a nutrition 1 night seminar last year with the guys from BootCamp Tulsa (Their services are way overpriced)..
But anyway... I would love to help you.
I'd love to stop by some day to say hi. I'm rarely in Tulsa anymore during the day, but one day I'll make it by.
I was going to try to come to your seminar, but Joelle was sick and Jordan had a soccer game so Jeirmiah couldn't be home with Joelle.
I mentioned it to Dubbs and Nina a few weeks ago. I will mention it again closer to January when they start to plan for events. Thank you for the encouragement.
4 comments:
Luila,
I love following your food blog.
I'm so glad to see you reap the great benefits from the dedication and hard work you have put in.
Great Job!
Angela C
Thanks, Angela! How are you? I gave a nutrition seminar last Saturday, and thought of asking Guts Church to host one in the New Year as an event for their Women's Ministry. What do you think?
Hey... I think that would be a great idea. I'm not sure who you would approach, but I know they did a nutrition 1 night seminar last year with the guys from BootCamp Tulsa (Their services are way overpriced)..
But anyway... I would love to help you.
I'd love to stop by some day to say hi. I'm rarely in Tulsa anymore during the day, but one day I'll make it by.
I was going to try to come to your seminar, but Joelle was sick and Jordan had a soccer game so Jeirmiah couldn't be home with Joelle.
We're dong great. God is so awesome!
I mentioned it to Dubbs and Nina a few weeks ago. I will mention it again closer to January when they start to plan for events. Thank you for the encouragement.
Post a Comment