Meal One
1 1/2 scrambled eggs
1/2 slice Ezekiel Bread w/butter and jam
1/4 cup salsa homemade
Meal Two
Food I chose to eat at baby shower (over the course of two hours)
2 deviled eggs w/ four green olives
1/2 brownie
2 slices or chunks of each: mango, pineapple, kiwi, honeydew melon
2 slices celery
handful of raw broccoli
1/4 cup chicken salad
1/2 croissant
1/4 cup juice
Meal Three
Qdoba Mexican Restaurant w/hubby and kids
Steak naked burrito (burrito w/o tortilla shell)
w/ one scoop rice, one scoop black beans
w/ one scoop quacamole
w/ one scoop sour cream
w/ one scoop shredded cheese
w/ one scoop diced tomatoes
w/ one scoop steak
w/ two scoops lettuce
w/ one scoop fajita veggies (bell peppers and onions)
Meal Four
Date night w/hubby at sushi restaurant
Four pieces of a roll made w/rice, sea weed paper, salmon, tuna, cucumber, asparagus, avocado
Bowl of miso soup
Few bites of mixed greens salad w/chicken
Four pieces of a roll made w/salmon, tuna, asparagus tempura, avocado
2 4oz glasses of red wine
I am heading to a friend's baby shower. Let's see what wonderful goodies can tempt me there! But, it will be wonderful to be around some wonderful friends :-)
What a wonderful day today turned out to be. I enjoyed a delightful morning being around lovely friends catching up on life since we last met, and meeting a new people with friendly faces and hearts!
Then, I met my husband and children at Cherry Street for an outdoor lunch at Qdoba Mexican Grill. We ate like ravenous wolves (not me since I was still full from the shower), and we laughed and soaked up the warm afternoon sunshine under the table-size umbrella. After our meal we took a leisurely walk through Utica Square and dreamed of things we could buy at Restoration Hardware once our kids turn 18 or move out of the house!
Our wonderful babysitter agreed to watch our kids tonight. And I was even more fortunate to end my day on a date with my sexy husband. We got all dressed up and arrived at the sushi restaurant just before the Saturday night crowd. Our food was delicious, and the services was outstanding! Thanks to Rorie and Jen for taking such good care of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment