Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday, June 19th 2008

Meal One
2 Hard boiled eggs
1 slice ezekiel bread
1 tablespoon butter
water

Meal Two
Plate full of cut up raw veggies: red peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons cream cheese
water
(This was the only healthful food available today since I didn't pack my own lunch to bring to VBS!)

Meal Three
Lunch at CiCi's Pizza with kids' and their friends:
Salad plate: lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, broccoli
1 tablespoon ranch dressing
Three slices pizza without the dough (scraped the cheese and pepperoni)
Water

WOD (Workout at Next Generation Crossfit)
Michael
Run 800 meters
50 sit ups
50 back extensions
Three rounds for time (23:39)

Meal Four
1/2 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons cream

Meal Five
2 oz grilled steak
1/4 red onion and 1/2 large green pepper (sauteed with olive oil)
1 cup broccoli w/ butter

What a day! I was bombarded with mexican pastries, homemade cinnamon buns, homemade cookies, and pizza! (This week I have been a volunteer at a local church during their Vacation Bible School--VBS). I kept on repeating this quote in my mind: "you have to know what you are going to give up in order to get what you want". I kept thinking about how much more I desire to feel and look healthy, than I desire to eat something sweet. And the battle wages on...I leave for Dallas tomorrow for another Crossfit Certification. I will be traveling with my hubby and another couple. I will try to keep logging on to post my meals to include Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (I don't have a lap top so this will pose a challenge :-) Worst case scenario, I'll post the meals on Monday. This will serve as a great opportunity to show how MFN.com eats on the road!

No comments: