Meal One
Latte w/whole milk
Stonyfield vanilla yogurt w/strawberry protein powder (stevia sweetened)
Meal Two
2 oz homemade chix salad
1 bell pepper
small handful cashews & raisins
1/2 cup cauliflower puree ("mashed potatoes"!)
Meal Three
1 hardboiled egg
1/2 cup raspberries
small handful cashews
I am traveling to California tomorrow morning. I will be visiting with my mom and sister, and I'll have the kids in tow. I am hoping to continue zoning while on the road. But, I may not have access to a computer every day...I'll try and write down my meals and post them as soon as I can steal time on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a great idea this morning! I should come help you cook! I over heard you saying you were cooking all the food yourself and it was starting to take a lot of time. So I could come help, and maybe in exchange I could come work out once a week (Lord knows I would never come more than that! ha!) Or maybe you could just teach me some better tricks. I love cooking and I'm really excited about eating healthy and I think you have a good thing going. So if now, or in a couple months you need any help. Give me a call! 407-8595
Hi Lauren,
I think that sounds awesome! Let me get back to you on that in a few weeks. I am putting the cooking part of myfoodnanny.com on hold for now. I am starting my kids to school next week, and I need some time to regroup. I am going to focus on making a DVD of my cooking/prep methods for eating healthy on the go. And I am still consulting and coaching...do you by any chance have any experience with working a video camera? I am interested in working something out in exchange for training...Let's talk about that too.
Post a Comment