Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday, September 25th, 2008

Meal One
Veggie omelette
1/2 english muffin
2 tablespoons of diced potatoes

Meal Two
2 oz egg salad
1 slice Ezekiel bread
Spinach, tomatoe, avocado salad

Meal Three
2 oz chicken
1/2 cup sauteed zucchini
Salad: spinach, cucumber, celery, mushrooms, bell peppers

Did I mention that Eric and I are having our 10 year wedding anniversary? We are going to New Mexico to renew our vows and Sophia and Sebastian will be our witnesses! I have 71 days left to zone and prepare to look my best. I will be wearing the same dress I wore when we had our wedding celebration in August of '99. Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

JaNessa said...

That's really exciting! I miss you guys soooooooo much!! It's like my family is missing!

I'm sure you will look fantastic and know u will have a great anniversary in NM.

Luila Josephine said...

Thanks, Janessa! We miss you too! Call me anytime you want to go running at La Fortune!