Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday, September 10th, 2008

Meal One
2 fried eggs (w/one teaspoon butter-organic)
1 slice Ezekiel bread (in the freezer section of most grocery stores, a sprouted grain...easier to digest)
1 cup of Earl Grey Tea w/honey and cream

Meal Two
2 oz grilled burger
1 oz gouda cheese
1 slice E. Bread w/mayo and mustard and ketchup

Meal Three
Tall Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks (yuck!)

Meal Four
2oz grilled chicken
1 cup steamed broccoli
1 oz cheddar cheese
1 green bell pepper diced

I was working out today while my hubby was timing my WOD; and it really surprised me how well I did considering I haven't really been zoning the last few weeks (too many cheat meals!); and I've been fighting a little bug or cold the last few days.

Then my wonderful hubby reminded me of my amazing potential as an athlete and my opportunity to influence others with how I treat myself! It's easy in the busy-ness of life to forget these things.

We are also renewing our wedding vows this December on our 10th wedding anniversary! I have my dress from my wedding day 9 years ago (yes, we got married twice!)! And I am resolved to wear the beautiful white piece of fluff! I am excited to post photos of that when December blogs arrive.

Thank you to all of you who struggle as I do, to stay in a state of health and fitness through disciplined eating choices and crossfit!

No comments: