Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursday, July 10th 2008

Meal One
2 scrambled eggs
1/4 cup salsa
1/4 cup sweet potatoes

Meal Two
8oz latte w/whole milk

Meal Three
8 oz whole milk
1/2 scoop protein powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon raw pumpkin seeds

Meal Four
Quizno's sub
4" Turkey sub w/veggies
8 oz raspberry lemonade

Meal Five
1 zone bar

Meal Six
8 oz whole milk
1/4 protein powder

I was so sore today. I thought I had rhabdo. I felt like I had a fever. I was weak and I ached all over. I took two naps. I think I was sore from the kettlebell workout since I rarely workout with kettlebells. Being so weak made it even harder to eat well. Ironically, today is probably a day when I needed to eat good foods more than any other day. I did not work out and I went to bed at 8:30pm. I am writing this on Friday, and I can say I feel much better today. All I needed was some rest and some good zone meals to help me recover. Nothing compares to 9 solid hours of sleep!

No comments: