Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday, July 31st 2008

Meal One
snack before 7am WOD
handful of cherries

Meal Two
8 oz latte w/whole milk (no sweeteners)

Meal Three
1 1/2 scrambled eggs
1 medium tomato sauteed in olive oil and spices
1/2 cup sauteed mushroooms

Meal Four
2 oz grilled hamburger (homemade)
1 green pepper
handful of cherries
1/2 avocado

Meal Five
2oz grilled orange roughy
1 cup pineapple freshly diced
12 almonds

1 comment:

JaNessa said...

Had 11 protein blocks again today.
BRKFST: 3 scrambled eggs, an apple, 1/2 cup grapes and 3tbsp 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee..no sweetener.
LNCH: homemade tunamelt..sooooo goooddd!!!! 2oz tuna, mixed with 1tsp mayo, squirt mustard, 2 slices of jalapeno diced up, put on ezekiel bread with shredded cheese on top (1oz). Put in my handy sandwich maker with another slice on top and cook until cheese is yummy melty. I found out that it's 2 carb blocks per slice so it's 4 instead of the 3 I'm supposed to have, but I think it was worth it.
SNK 1: 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 cup pineapple, was supposed to be 3 almonds but ended up at more like 12. Oops.
DNNR: this meal was a disaster. I thought we would be home for dinner but ended up swimming at a friends house who has no real food...so I made due with what I could find. 2 slices of sandwhich turkey, a slice of colby jack and a can of V8...NOT SATISFYING!!!!!
SNK 2: ate the chicken I was planning on for dinner. Some pineapple and 5 almonds...getting closer to 3..lol