Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, July 30th 2008

Meal One
Snack before WOD at 6am
handful of cherries

Meal Two
2 scrambled eggs
Sauteed mushrooms and medium tomato diced
olive oil for cooking

Meal Three
3 oz grilled burger homemade
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 medium tomato
1/4 cup blueberries
6 almonds

Meal Four
3 oz grilled orange roughy
handful of cherries

I have not been getting enough sleep this last week. I can tell a huge difference in my insulin levels. When I am running on little sleep I have more cravings for desserts and fried food. Fortunately, I decided to stay home today; I don't have any of those foods here to choose from during meal times.
1/4 peach
handful of almonds

1 comment:

JaNessa said...

Okay...I had 11 protein blocks total today.
Breakfast: 1 cup milk= 1 P 1 C
2 scrambled eggs: 2 P
1/4 cantaloupe & 1/2 cup grapes=2 C
3 tbsp 1/2 & 1/2 in coffee no sweetener=3F

LUNCH- 2oz tuna =2P
1 oz shredded cheddar= 1P
1 tsp Mayo= 3F
Squirt of mustard slice of jalapeno
1/2 cup natural sauce-1C
2 slices ezekiel bread-2 C

SNACK- hard boiled egg
1/4 cantaloupe
3 cashews

DINNER- 2oz chicken
1/4 black eyed peas w/ salsa
Was supposed to eat a cucumber with olive oil for my other carbs and my fats..ended up having a cup of coffee with 2 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp 1/2 and 1/2..uhh ohh.

SNACK 2-1 oz sliced turkey
1/2 cup grapes
3 almonds..then like 10 or so more almonds.

I'm having a hard time with 3 almonds. I end up grabbing more. I'm hoping that I'm covered because it's good fat...but I need to quit that.