Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 3rd 2008

Meal One
1 slice Ezekiel bread
1 oz raw cheese
1/4 cup orange juice
1 hard boiled egg white

Meal Two
Chocolate banana protein shake:
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
5 teaspoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/3 banana
1/3 scoop protein powder

Meal Three
1/2 slice Ezekiel bread
1 oz tuna
1/2 table spoon mayo expeller pressed
1/2 cucumber sliced
1/4 cup green grapes

Meal Four--Cheat Meal
(At Braum's Ice Cream store with my kids)
1 scoop of Brownie Batter ice cream in waffle cone
1 cheese burger

I wish I would have stopped after the ice cream. The burger sent me over the edge. I thought I was going to throw up and I couldn't finish half of it. But, I admit I enjoyed the ice cream and waffle cone!

Meal Five
Same as Meal Three (I couldn't eat all my food since I was still satisfied from the protein shake)

My workout today:
Deadlift (115 lbs)
HSPU
Vertical Jump
15-12-9-6-3
Time: 24:30

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of protein powder do you use?

Luila Josephine said...

Hi Lauren,

I use Sci-Fit because they use stevia as a sweetener instead of sucralose (Splenda), or other artificial sweeteners or sugars...you can go to the supplement shop at Mingo and 43rd street next to Subway in the same parking lot as Access Fitness (east side of the Mingo). Tell those guys Eric sent you from Next Generation Crossfit, and they should take care of you.