Meal One
1/4 cup muesli
1/2 cup milk
1 hard boiled egg
2 tablespoons soy protein
Meal Two
1 cup milk
6 cashews
1/2 scoop protein powder
Meal Three
2 scrambled eggs
1/2 pancake homemade
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
Meal Four
Protein shake: protein powder, 1/2 cup blueberries, milk, kale, ice, stevia
Meal Five
2 oz shredded roast beef homemade
1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
1 whole bell pepper
6 cashew nuts
I have not been eating in the zone as well as I should the last week because I have been really off schedule with my grocery shopping and grilling. Therefore, I have been short on fresh fruit and vegetables and fresh grilled meats. Today I got my groceries done, and I marinaded a bunch of chicken and steaks. Eric agreed to grill on Thursday. I hope to be back on a strict zone program in the next day or two.
My workout today was Black Jack (series of pushups and sit ups) and a three mile run outside.
Time for the run was 33:45, time for Black Jack was somewhere under 30 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment