Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday, July 4th 2008

Meal One
Several green grapes before a WOD

Meal Two
2 scrambled eggs
1 pancake homemade (Bob's Red Mill brand)
1 slice of cantaloupe

Meal Three
8 oz whole milk
Peets coffee on French Press at home
1 teaspoon honey

Meal Four
2 oz tuna solid white
1 teaspoon mayo expeller pressed
1 cucumber sliced
1/2 slice Ezekiel bread

Meal Five- Cheat Meal
Pepperoni Pizza from Dominoes
Thin crust
Added hamburger meat and mushrooms from home
1 homemade brownie

I have neglected to include my workouts this last week. This morning I completed a WOD named the Filthy Fifty. My time was 36:36

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lulila, this is Lauren from cafe fusion! I'm excited about your site, good job!!! Looking forward to your wise words! :)

Luila Josephine said...

Thanks Lauren! I haven't forgotten about lending you my raw food cook book. I'll be by tomorrow to drop it off...are you working in the morning?